With Brexit on the horizon, overseas growth is more important than ever before. This award will recognise companies that have achieved notable success in international sales. This success could be measured either in terms of the number of orders or in adopting an entrepreneurial, innovative approach to breaking into new markets. Judges will want to hear how the business has overcome any problems, how it has used the help available from organisations such as Department of International Trade, formerly known as UKTI and its strategy for the future, with particular regard to how the business plans to manage its expansion – in a sustainable way.
All submissions must be 500 words or less
- Why should your business win the Exporter Award?
- Briefly outline your business and the products/services it provides
- Please describe your significant and growing sales outside the UK. You must back this up with data.
- Please describe how you launched and grew your overseas presence and/or supply chain and how it contributes to your business
- Explain what barriers you encountered, and how you overcame them
- Explain how you plan to grow your export business, especially via innovation