The judges are looking for an outstanding business from the creative and technological industry sectors. These business should be producing cutting-edge creative media and/or technology that have made a big noise in the creative world and beyond. Judges will be looking for a company that has demonstrated skill, creativity and innovation in the development of a unique product, service or design. Winning attributes will include a clever business strategy, a determined leader and a strong motivated team. Applicants will be judged on how the profitable business has increased its potential over the last financial year; the size and age of such the business will be considered against its financial performance.
All submissions must be 500 words or less
- Why should your business be the winner of the Creative and Technological Business Award?
- Briefly outline how the development and growth of your business from the start and any factors that prompted his launch. Please provide the date that the business was established.
- Please provide an outline of each of the following aspects of your business background:
- 1: Its products/services
- 2: Your markets/customers
- 3: The competition
- 4: The organisation/personnel
- Outline any systems that are in place to monitor financial performance, how does this compare to your business plan?
- Provide as much information regarding the growth, turnover and profit
- Please provide details regarding your current share in the market and your performance compared to your competitors in this market.
- Please give details of new product/service developments, new production methods and any research or development procedures planned for. Particular achievements over the last 12 months.