This award is open to a young entrepreneur age 30 and under (as of April 2017) who have
shown flair, resilience and wisdom beyond their years in building their own business. Judges
will be looking for evidence of commercial success, ambition, energy, skill and vision.
- Why should you win Young Person of the year?
- Outline your career to date providing details of further education and professional
- Briefly state your company’s business activities, its products/services, company size,
turnover and profitability. In non-financial terms what contribution/s have you/they
made to development of the business? i.e. product/service development, market
position, introduction of quality standards/initiatives, training activities etc.
- What personal characteristics do you feel have made you/they successful?
- Please provide evidence of your marketing activity
In no more than 500 words, please provide a brief description of your business, and
evidence as much as possible to the key points looked for by the judging panel.