This award is open to charities and social enterprises who have achieved business success but whose primary aims are non-profit making. Judges will want to see clear evidence of commercial awareness and innovative strategies that complement the altruistic aims of the organisation.
Profitability will be a factor as will measurable success in achieving its goals and in building strong links to businesses and the local community.
All submissions must be 500 words or less
- Why should your business win the Community Contribution Award?
- Outline the development and growth of your business briefly detailing its products/services, its markets/customers and competitors.
- What is your CSR initiative?
- How do the local community benefit from your initiatives?
- How does your corporate social responsibility benefit the environment? How do your people benefit from this initiative?
- How does this initiative affect your supply chain?
- Demonstrate how the company’s initiative/s have positive influences in supporting suppliers and other partners to adopt similar practices.
- Outline how the business evaluates the suitability of the initiative/s and the strategy for introducing it within the business.