This award will go to the company that can show a real commitment to training and development through apprenticeships. It will recognise organisations that go the extra mile to help their apprentices succeed and are inspirational role models for other employers.
Key Points to evidence that the judges will be looking for are:-
- Commitment to the apprentice
- Development of the apprentice
- Success of the apprenticeship
- The positive effects this apprentice has made to your organisation
- Support Given
- Please tell us about his/her success story?
- What were their objectives?
- How did they go about it?
- How you supported their Journey?
- Please list their achievements?
- What benchmarks are you comparing them to demonstrate their progress?
- Provide evidence of your marketing activity
In no more than 500 words, please provide a brief description of your business.